D - 41 - Baby and me and last date “ - We are out of here heading for treatment vacation. Last “Hat” for this cycle So we have crossed the final hurdle of this current treatment cycle. I attended my last radiation today and we kept this “hat” and dress code for this final day. A celebration and an indication of the start of our “holiday from treatment”. In an earlier post I described the “machine 6” that has become part and parcel of my everyday life, but for a few, for six weeks now. One of the things I described was the unusual shape of the filter for the radiation when it was setting up to start the treatment above my chest. It resembled the “baby doll”. Well today I lay on the bench , asked my parents , Bill and Mar Jel , to be beside me in spirit, and we all said good- bye to the “baby”. At the end of the session I put my hand up and said thank you to the machine itself. We thanked the amazing people who had provided such fantastic care a...
Comments
Post a Comment